Tuesday, February 28, 2006

why am i here??

this blogspot is a good place and a good idea. thanks to aisha, whose blog inspired me to create one of my own... u must see her blog at http://www.pkblogs.com/aishakhan. i have decided to post here regularly, although i know that i wont be doiong it, but still... and i have also decided that i will be writing the date of every event, so as to assist someone who will be writing my biography when i become famous :-)... i have been trying to write alot of things in parallel... and have come to a conclusion that my system is not designed for parallel processing... will post something BIG very soon...

2 comments:

Krak Head said...

hats off to kashif:)...keep promoting me..shabash!

Sameer Durrani said...

Aisha!! you surely are doing good in promoting your blogs..

Seems the competition is getting tougher..