Friday, March 10, 2006

Kids...

when i reached home, my nephew came to me with his result card in his hands... i was told that he stood second in PLAYGROUP exams!!! offcourse, he was happy as if he had flagged the mount everest... anyways, mein nay usay shabaash dee, but he told me that other "chachoo" has given him hundered rupees!!! and i realized the purpose of the whole exercise, and realized that now ive become "billable"!! so, i gave him 50 rupees. he took the note happily, and then rushed to tell the others... my neice came to me and repeated the excercise, but i did not have another 50 rupee note, and had to give her a 100 rupee note. when my nephew saw this, he raised his voice against this "gender discrimination"... searching my pockets, i found a toffee which i gave him, and said that you get a blue note with a toffee, and the other gets "only" a red note!! satisfied that he has got more than his cousine, he again broadcasted this, and then my neice came to me asking for a toffee as well!!! i told her that u get a 100 rupees note, but she insisted that she needs a toffee as well... i told her the "benifits" of a red note over a blue one, and told her that she can get a toffee with a blue note only... but kids are just kids... she insisted to get the toffee, and i finally had to somehow get a 50 rupee note to resolve the issue!!

moral of the story:
bachay tou bachay hotay hain
aqal kay kachay hotay hain
choti choti baat pey rotay hai
lekin bohat achay hotay hain
wednesday 8th march, 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... Kashif bhai ... yeh pic kis ki hai??? Aaap ki???? aur kyo hai yahan???? Is umer main ikha tha kia?????

Dangling Pointer said...

i know who u r, so be careful next time!!!

Anonymous said...

Amusing...