Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tou Aap Hain...

i went to SCB bank the other day to resolve some issues with my account. the young lady there asked for my name, and i gave her my card. her stressed face suddenly turned into a happy one, and she said in a state of extreme happiness: "acha tou aap hain Kashif Naseer jin k peechay mein itnay din say paagal hui hui thi". i was not expecting it at all, and all i could say was "g?".
she suddenly realised what she said, and told me that there was some problem with my documents. oh, i wish it was something else! she remained embarrased for the rest of the conversation, and i enjoyed the visit!
Saturday 13 May, 2006

3 comments:

Sameer Durrani said...

Wow...Wonderful...it was definately an incident worthy to post on a blog...

:)

(yes..i am being sarcastic)

Krak Head said...

may be it was a wish come true sameer... u never know:P...dont worry i understand kashif sameer doesnt:P

Anonymous said...

Wow... nunnee nunnee khushiaan ^_^.