Friday, April 28, 2006

i'm impressed!!

just noticed that my profile views counter has reached 73 in just 64 days!! i'm impressed with my performance as a blogger!! but more impressive is the fact that now i have more profile views than my "inspiration" to this world of blogging - Krak Head - who's profile views are 55. what do u say Krak Head?? but i guess it will take me some time to overtake another "inspiration" Sameer Durrani , who is at 115 right now!

thanks to all the readers who like my stupid thoughts!!!

4 comments:

Krak Head said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sameer Durrani said...

Kashif.. i am sorry to tell you but actually i never loose my morale when others use UNFAIR MEANS to win something.. :)..so you can say whatever you want and do whatever you want cause i dont care as long as things are not even..

Btw The only person that i ever compete with is ... my own self.. ...The aim of my life is to defeat my own made records... (but i dont mind it if i crush a few insignifant others on my way) :)

Krak Head said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dangling Pointer said...

@sameer:
why do u think that everyone is a cheater like u?? u are right, things are NOT even, you use UNFAIR MEANS as u said, and i dont!! :D :P
u said: "The aim of my life is to defeat my own made records... " excessive eating records??? or the broadest waist record??

@Krak Head:
ur profile view count is stuck on 55 because u r not posting regularly!! and about sameer, u r not 100% right!! infact, he is so full of food that "his self" is trying desperately to live in his huge tummy by expanding it a bit too far from his body!!!
:D :P